Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues, and completing a lot of paperwork. Thats why choosing a real estate agent is very important part of the process. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate agent
- Look for a Full-Time Agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a Few Agents – Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Availability – Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about Their Credentials and Education – A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Timely Communication – Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Resume – Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Find and Agent in Your Corner – Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
When it comes to real estate, our agents know what it means to represent you. With over 20 years of real estate experience in the upstate, Servus Realty Group is a company that knows how to make the buying process easier for your. Call us at (864) 787-3299 to begin your journey to buying your dream home!